Caterina Lichtenberg and Mike Marshall have played a concert at the Carmel Bach Festival in 2014. A set of youtube videos from this concert is available. You can hear the concerto for oboe and violin BWV 1060 by J. S. Bach, two concert by Antonio Vivaldi and as a great finale the choro Santa Morena.
Caterina Lichtenberg plays on a baroque mandolin and on her German bowlback mandolin.
Have fun with Caterina Lichtenberg and Mike Marshall!
Playlist Caterina Lichtenberg and Mike Marshall – Carmel Bach Festival 2014
Website Carmel Bach Festival
Artcicle about the program of the Carmel Bach Festival : Carmel Bach Festival 2014
Amazon Partnerlink – CD
Caterina Lichtenberg & Mike Marshall at Amazon
The TonArt Quartet is a profesional mandolin ensemble composed of
- Sabine Marz – mandolin
- Natalia Korsak – mandolin
- Nicholas Maretsky – mandola
- Marina Romeyko – piano
This quartet has given a concert in the Philharmony in Minsk on October 24th 2014. A set of videos from this concert is available at youtube.
The TonArt quartet has played a program of works by Johannes Brahms, Antonin Dvorak, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Raffaele Calace, Mikis Theodorakis, Yasuo Kuwahara.
As a part of this concert obviously there was also a performance by the new mandolin- and guitar-ensemble EXPRESSION, one video shows this mandolin orchestra with a piece composed by Claudio Mandolico.
Playlist TonArt Quartet
- Sirtaki – Mikis Theodorakis
- Ouvertüre from I Gitonia ton Angelon (Viertel der Engel, Kambanellis) – Mikis Theodorakis
- “Stomp” – Claudio Mandonico (Guitar Mandolin Orchestra EXPRESSION)
- Sabre Dance – Aram Khachaturian
- Slavian Dance No. 2 – Antonin Dvorak
- Hungarian Dance No. 1 in g-minor – Johannes Brahms.
- Saltarello – Raffaele Calace
- Dance of the fire – Yasuo Kuwahara
- Saltarello from the Italian Symphony – F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- Mikis Theodorakis Popular Orchestra “I Gitonia Ton Aggelon” Instrumental (Live) (to compare with the arrangement by the TonArt quartet)