Mandolin players from Taiwan with Yahui Chen (Mandoline) have given a Romantic Mandolin Concert in the library of the Hsing Tien Temple in Taipe on Feb. 25th.
The videos of this concert are available at youtube.
I have made the following playlist with the complete concert:
Playlist Taipe Mandolin Ensemble Feb. 12, 2012
1. Andante et Polonaise – E. Mezzacapo (mand. + guit.)
2. Rondo – R. Calace (mand. + guit.)
3. Kaze (mand. + guit.)
4. Kaze II (mand. + guit.)
5. Japanische Volkslieder (2 mandolins)
6. Carnevale di Venezia – C. Munier (this and the following pieces played by mandolin ensemble)
7. Valzer Fantastico – E. Marucelli
8. In the Light
9. Mandolin Club Night
10. Grandfather’s Clock
13. Zu Tian Lullaby
15. Marche des Mandolinistes – Mezzacapo
(the pieces 12 and 14 are missing)
Taipe Mandolin Ensemble at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taipei-Mandolin-Ensemble/133485357289
About the temple:
The Hsing Tian Kong dedicated to Lord Guan (Guansheng Dijun [關聖帝君], Guan Gong) is a famous temple located in Taipei.
Previous posts in my blog: Das Taipei Mandolin Ensemble (German)
Astor Piazzolla – Histoire du Tango – Liuqin (Chinese Mandolin) and Guitar