The mandolin orchestra Viva Mandolino has recently given its 14th regular concert in the Kashiwa Shinmin Bunka Hall.
The mandolin orchestra Viva Mandolino is located in the region Abiko City / Kashiwa City in the province Chiba not far from Tokio.
Two videos from this concert are available at youtube. The orchestra has added a percussion section and a flute too.
Slawischer Marsch by P. I. Tschaikowski
Ouvertüre No. 3 by Konrad Woelki
This is one of the ouvertures by Konrad Wölki written for a big mandolin orchestra with additional instruments.
In my playlist I have compiled more videos by Viva Mandolino including videos from last years concerts (No. 11, 12 and 13). This includes some Italian songs for tenor and mandolin orchestra.
The progran includes:
- “Gli Orazii ed Curiazii” – Domenico Cimarosa
- “Ragtime”, “Foxtrott” and another movement from the Arte Deco Suiteo
- “I Gioielli Della Madonna” – Wolf-Ferrari Composition
- “Invocazione” – Simone Salvetti Composition
- “Una furtiva lagrima” – Gaetano Donizetti Composition – Tenor + mandolin orchestra
- Cavalleria Rusticana
- “Nessun dorma” – Giacomo Antonio Domenico Michele Secondo Maria Puccini – Tenor: Kohei Ichikawa
- “Bethlehem” – A. Amadei
- Die lustige Witwe “Nr.10 Spielszene und Tanzduett” – Franz Lehár
- “Dichter und Bauer” – Franz von Suppé
- “Core ‘ngrato (Catari, catari)” – Salvatore Cardillo- Tenor und Mandolinenorchester
- Ouvertüre No. 3 – Konrad Woelki
- Slawischer Marsch – P. I. Tschaikowski
Playlist Viva Mandolino
More videos with the orchestra Viva Mandolino can be found in the youtube channel: